Driveway

One big step of the clearing out process has been completed...or well.. halfway completed I should say. A DRIVEWAY!! Now we have a driveway that is wide enough for a car or truck to drive down and no trees are in the way.

I believe that the driving down the driveway will be very pretty during the spring and and fall seasons. I will be able to see all the changes in leaves in the fall and everything blooming in the spring time while driving down the driveway!

The thing that Nick and I love the most about the land and the driveway is that no one will be able to see the house from the road and when I walk out of our, soon to come, house, I will not be able to see anyone else's house or the road!











Like I said, halfway done.. certainly not "honda car" ready, but Nick's truck has no problem driving down the driveway.