Leyland Cypress

Today we went and got leyland cypress to plant on the land. About a month ago I thought we were going to north georgia to get the trees, but instead, I was surprised with an engagement ring!!!! So today, when Nick asked if I wanted to go pick up the trees with him I said yes. Thinking maybe this time I would get surprised again. I didn't get a surprise, but we did get the trees that we have been meaning to get for a while now.

Once we got the trees, we replanted them into bigger pots to let them grow some more before we actaully plant them in the ground. Talk about a messy, messy job!



Bauer could not figure out why he couldn't help plant, and why he always got in trouble when he plays in the dirt.



Nick measured the trees and they were 24 inches. We will keep measuring them to see how much they grow.