"Nick Get That"

Well this is all new to me. So here it goes!

Less than a year ago, Nick and I were driving down the road and there was a for sale sign for a few acres of land. Of course, my response was "Nick get that!". Well to my surprise, Nick looks into the land for all the information and everything. But.... the land wasnt in the best shape. So after that, I didnt think much of anything about land. After all, I still had almost a year of school left and Nick wasn't finsihed at time either.

On the other hand, Nick must have put some thought into it because he found out that there was more land for sale beside his parent's house but it just wasn't listed. In total, there was about 14 acres for sale. We contacted the owner of the land and got all the information. At first, Nick thought that the owner would break up the land and we would only get a few acres. Well, the owner wanted to sale all the land together. Sooo.. long story short, as of March we have 14 acres of land!!


The plans are to clear out the land, build a log cabin, and live happliy ever after!! Sounds pretty easy right?