Decisions, decisions, decisions..

"I don't care","I don't know", and "It's up to you", are probably my favorite phrases when someone asks me to make any decision. I'm just not the best at making decisions and neither is Nick. Well, with planning our house, I have learned that there are 6323487788 decisions to be made. My favorite phrases do not work when making decisions about our house. So slowly but surely I am getting better at making decisions.

All of the decisions are overwhelming but yet exciting. To know that Nick and I get to choose what is in our house and where everything will be is very exciting. As of right now, the big decision in the basment plans. Door on the side of the house, or back of the house, where to put windows, where to put rooms, how big the rooms, ect.

Here is option number 10934987298 for the basement



On another exiting note, I PASSED MY EXIT EXAM!!